Check out this awesome recipe for a quick and easy way to reboot after an unbalanced weekend.
- 4 cups (~250 g) mixed greens (arugula, endive, dandelion)
- 1/4 cup (29 g) diced red onion
- 3-4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (5 g) roasted unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 ripe avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sized beet, roasted or raw, diced or mandarin oranges
- 4 Tbsp. (30 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced (~1/8 cup)
- Healthy pinch each sea salt + black pepper
- Add the greens to a large serving bowl and top with red onion, radishes, sunflower seeds, avocado, and mandarin oranges and/or beets.
- Next drizzle on the olive oil and squeeze on lemon juice (no need to mix beforehand! The separation makes for more enhanced individual flavors + 1 less dish). Season with salt and pepper, and toss gently before serving.
- Best when fresh, though leftovers keep (undressed) up to 3 days in the refrigerator.