Work with a Registered Dietitian
Nutrition, when done right, will improve your total mind body health and energy! Work with a Nutrolution RD to help you unleash your healthiest, most vibrant self!
If you're ready to change the course of your health, we have just the solution. Become a client and you'll have your own personal nutrition expert who will help you implement the right diet and supplement program for your biochemistry and personal health goals. And the best part is, that Insurance is now covering nutrition therapy, counseling and education, all allowing you to become the healthiest you can be!
Work with a Nutrolution RD (Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist) to:
- Discuss the details of your life around food, digestion, energy and more, with a Registered Dietitian trained in functional medicine.
- Receive recommendations and wholesale pricing for specialized lab tests that you can't find just anywhere.
- Learn which foods are missing from your diet, and which foods may be causing problems associated with disease patterns or symptoms you are experiencing.
- Decipher which nutrition myths may be sabotaging your health and gain a better understanding of how all of the nutrition theories interact and apply to your life.
- Receive specific food recommendations, a meal plan and recipes specifically created around your medical condition(s), health goals, as well as food preferences, intolerances and lifestyle.
- Discover which functional foods will give you the most bang for your buck, that you can start including into your diet right now!
- Determine which are the best supplements for your immediate and long-term health care, and you will gain access and a discount to the top professional nutraceutical brands.
- Improve your digestive health to feel your best and absorb the most from your diet and supplements!
- Enhance your energy levels!
- Boost mental health may also improve.
- Receive understanding, supportive guidance and accountability in the implementation process.
- Join an emerging community of health minded people of all ages.
Other things you can expect from us:
- An Integrative, Holistic and Functional perspective
- Education and an empowering approach
- Motivation, inspiration and visualization
Here's what you won't get from us:
- Judgement, guilt or shame
Promotions of health fads or hyped information
Here's how you can get started:
- Book your Initial Intake Appointment
- Send a secure text message to 919-752-7740 with clear images of your:
- Driver's License and Insurance Card
- If the appointment is for a dependent, include their name and date of birth.
- Once we confirm your benefits and see you on our schedule, we will create you an account in our "Practice Better" Software where you can complete forms prior to the appointment. It's also where we will meet you virtually, if you've a chosen telehealth appointment.
For questions, call: (919) 752-7740
*All individual services are HIPAA compliant and conducted by a Registered and Licensed Dietitian. Telehealth appointments are done via the Practice Better App.
**We are currently in network with Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina and Medicare nationwide. We are in the process of approval with other major insurance companies.
***Depending on your insurance and medical condition, a doctor referral may be required.