We are currently partnering with physicians and other allied health professionals like you! Your office can now have a designated "Nutrolution RD," who is a Registered Dietitian and Licensed Nutritionist in the state of North Carolina, supporting your patients' healthcare!
If partnered, then every month or quarter based your patients' needs, your Nutrolution RD will come into your office in person or virtually to educate and help your staff to become healthier. Your RD will provide tracking and progress reports on each referred patient and answer any questions.
For the patients you refer who sign up, we will provide:
- a complete nutrition assessment and individual plan
- on-one nutrition education
- meal planning
- lifestyle counseling
- accountability, and
- supplementation recommendations.
- weight and BMI
- diet records, macronutrient and micronutrient status
- lab work including trends and changes in dietary markers involving inflammation, cholesterol, blood pressure, blood glucose, HbA1C, iron, vitamin D, and other pertinent labs.
- We may also recommend food sensitivity testing and other nutritional blood panels, for which you will receive a copy (if tests are performed outside of your office.)
Our goal is to create a continuum of care for your patients and integrate nutrition into the healthcare model so they can experience more vital health and better disease outcomes.
If you would like to be a Healthcare Partner, please confirm your interest with the Nutrolution RD who initiated contact with you. Keep in mind that while we wish we could work with every medical office, we simply cannot. We have chosen your office because we recognize your commitment to excellence in healthcare.
- Telehealth consultations which include a full nutrition assessment, a personal nutrition program, nutrition education and meal planning services
- In person nutritional consultations which include a full nutrition assessment, a personal nutrition program, nutrition education and meal planning services, as well as body mass measurements with an In-body scan (at a locally partnered gym)
SERVICES COMING (late summer/ early fall):
- Chronic disease support groups, at your practice, or another location.
- Meal prep workshops
- Customized Functional Juice Shots
CONDITIONS WE WORK WITH:
- Diabetes and prediabetes
- Obesity and Overweight
- Autoimmune conditions
- Digestive disorders, including IBS, food allergies and intolerances, GERD, other.
- Cancer, adjunctive treatment
- Skin conditions
- ADHD, Autism spectrum disorders
- Cardiovascular conditions including hypercholesterolemia and hypertension.
- See handout by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics regarding research on Medical Nutrition Therapy's efficacy in the treatment of chronic illness. Conditions studied include Diabetes, Cardiovascular disease, Obesity/Overweight, HIV/AIDs, pregnancy, renal disease, and aging population.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
PROCEDURE CODES WE PERFORM:
- Medical Nutrition Therapy, individual and group
- Nutrition Education, individual and group
- Nutrition Counseling, individual and group
For questions or more information, e-mail Rachael Richardson, RDN, LDN (Rach.Richardson@gmail.com) or contact us here. Thank you for your interest, support and participation. We look forward to working with you!